Information Technology is making its best use of modern technology within this Organization to help improve the quality of Medical and Educational services. It is also providing support and guidance on technical matters to departments and supporting them along the IT Road Map and digital India. IT Services are disseminating information to general people through its website, making online classes & webinars possible, arranging online meetings with the Ministry or Bihar Government officials, making online training to health personnel, contactless online registration and other services.
• 1 Gbps internet leased line through NKN
• 16 Mbps backup internet leased line through BSNL
• Hardware Firewall/UTM
• Wireless & LAN connectivity in entire campus including residential campus.
• Wireless and Fibre connectivity between the buildings
• High end Rack Servers
• High end NAS server
• Hospital Information System
• Attendance system through biometric including face biometrics
• Store Management software
• Electricity bill management software
• File Tracking System
• Website hosting space
• Telephones with broadband services
• Renovation of Committee room to run online classes and meeting smoothly.
• Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS) was implemented for desktops of IPD Wards.
• Installation of Windows Server for Research Cell Application.
• Deployment of New Firewall for Cyber Security
• Intercom and CUG facility for communication
• Implementation of Hospital Information System
• Implementation of Laboratory Information System
• Campus wide Wi-Fi
• Live view from Modular OT to Auditorium and E-Classroom
• Dressing of cabling and Rack management was done at ITCELL + IPD Server Room.
• Fibre infrastructure was expanded to maintain uninterrupted connectivity in case of fail over.
• Effectively organised online services i.e. meetings, classes, webinars, trainings, HIS, PACS etc. during COVID 19 pandemic.